One of the hardest parts about social distancing is not being able to enjoy your favorite restaurants and coffee shops. If you are missing your weekly (or daily) café latte, these creamers are sure to spice up your coffee routine.
5. Nestle Coffee Mate Butterscotch Latte: This sweet and smooth creamer provides a traditional flavor with a surprising bite at the end of each sip. With its pleasant scent and taste, this familiar flavor is reminiscent of a Starbucks latte and is ideal for those who prefer their coffee to not be overstated.
4. Nestle Coffee Mate Original: Sometimes there’s nothing like a classic. This original creamer reduces the bitter taste that is associated with coffee without masking its flavor, making it a great choice for coffee drinkers that like to truly taste their coffee. Adding richness without being overwhelming, the pleasant aroma of this tried-and-true classic adds to its simple charm.
3. Reese’s International Delight: With its strong flavor, this coffee creamer makes a statement. Even for someone who isn’t a huge fan of peanut butter such as myself, this creamer is a solid addition to any kitchen coffee bar, and its nutty flavor is perfect for coffee drinkers that don’t enjoy their brew too sweet.
2. Nestle Coffee Mate Toasted Marshmallow Mocha: This creamer’s most prominent note is marshmallow and is a must-try for those that enjoy their coffee sweet. The flavor is full and smooth, but not sickeningly rich, with the added benefit of reducing the bitter aftertaste that coffee can leave in the mouth.
5. Almond Joy International Delight: This creamer was one of my first coffee loves and is perfect for any stay-at-home barista’s brew. With the slightest hint of nut and a sweet and creamy flavor, this addition appeals to first time drinkers and coffee aficionados alike and is sure to sweeten even the bitterest of days.